|• This stand will work with any PowerBlock Set up to 130 lbs per hand, excluding XXXL Sets
• Stand has adder weight ports on the top of stand to store the adder weights when not in handles
Stand has a foot print of 19″ x 21″ and a height of 29″• Ships in 1 box
• Assembly required
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
It all started with the simple observation that dumbbells were cluttering gym floors everywhere and that a full set of traditional dumbbells took up too much space at home. The actual idea came later, as inventor and founder Carl Towley suddenly woke up late one night from a dream. Having grown up in California during the 1970’s Carl became fascinated with bodybuilding and strength training. Wondering how legends like Bill Pearl, Charles Atlas, and Mike Mentzer attained their epic physiques drove him to attach some coffee cans full of cement to a broomstick as his first home gym. His obsession with fitness continued to grow and eventually he got a job repairing equipment for a health club in Santa Cruz.