Matrix Rower – Trainer Favorite!
Busy Body – Better Brands at Better Prices!
Add the Matrix rower to your training for an exciting full-body cardio element that’s both intense and low-impact. The thoughtful design includes whisper-quiet operation, a smoother stroke, easy program adjustment and 10 precise magnetic resistance levels.
Smooth, Quiet Performance
Sleek-yet-robust design offers whisper-quiet operation, a smoother stroke, easy adjustment and repeatable resistance levels to create an unmatched rowing experience.
An adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to see complete workout data to help users measure their improvement, and the clearly defined quick keys offer instant access to popular training programs at the touch of a button.
A high-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments.
Our rower tilts up to minimize its footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor.
- Display Screen: Extra-large Backlit LCD Display, 3.5″ x 2.5″ Screen
- Display Readout: Time, Distance, SPM (strokes per minute), Stroke, Watts, Heart Rate, Calories, 500 mtr/split
- Programs: Manual, Interval, Challenge
- Telemetric Receiver: Yes
- Handlebar Design: Extra-long Ergo Grip Handlebar
- Foot Stretchers: Adjustable Heel Cups with Easy-to-read Settings
- Monorail: Aluminum
- Resistance Technology: Magnetic Resistance
- Resistance Levels: 10
- Drive System: Coil Spring Poly-V Belt
- Max User Weight: 160 kg / 350 lbs.
- Product Weight: 55 kg / 121 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: (L x W x H) 222.6 x 54.5 x 57.7 cm / 87.6″ x 21.5″ x 22.7″
- Power Requirements: Generator Powered LCD Display w/ Back-up Memory Battery