Landice L7 Ortho Belt with Pro Sports Console
Busy Body – Better Brands at Better Prices!
Landice L7 Treadmill
Representing the very latest in treadmill innovation, the Landice L7 Treadmill is ideal for walkers, joggers, and serious runners alike. From the whisper-quiet 4 HP continuous duty motor to its rust-free, aircraft-quality aluminum frame, Landice offers a product that will last a lifetime.
Pro Sport Control Panel
Console Features include:
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 5 User-defined programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Contact heart-rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
All Landice L7 treadmill features offer the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship, combining to bring you the run of your life.
Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L7 treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
The Orthopedic Shock Absorption System provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees by providing an orthopedic treadbelt and softer shock absorbers. This system is seven-times softer than running on grass and is covered by the Landice Lifetime Warranty.
Our exceptional quality starts with our solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2″ diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35″ x 76″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20″ x 58″ running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity